Hollow’s Resort Rental Agreement
1. No outdoor fires are permitted.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed. A minimum $500 fee will be charged if there is any sign of smoking and/or cigarette butts, anywhere on the property.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. No trash is to be left outside the cottage. Please dispose of trash in the container provided by the garage. We recycle. Recyclable material can be placed in the BLUE recycling container by the garage.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 2, 3, or 4 (Depends on Property-See Manager) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the street is not allowed. Parking may also available in designated parking spaces. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage. Normal house cleaning is included in the “cleaning fee.” An additional cleaning fee can be charged for cleaning beyond normal.
11. Fireplace and Fire Pits: OUTDOOR FIRE PITS & SMOKER CANNOT BE USED AT ANYTIME DURING BURN BANS. The fireplace is vented and the flue must be opened. The propane gas is not to be used. We use the fireplace & fire pit the old fashion way with wood logs and by starting with paper. Gathering of wood is not permitted anywhere on the property. The burning of cedar is extremely dangerous. Never use cedar wood in the fireplace or the fire pit.
12. Sewer: Some units have their own sewer lift pump. The sewer system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that any other products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages of up to $2,800 for a new pump.
13. Storms: No refunds will be given due to storms, rain, or snow. Yes, it can snow in the Texas Hill Country, just not often.
14. No fireworks at any time.
15. Refundable Security Deposit: This deposit is for security, and any damages to the Rental Property (described in item 1.). No deductions will be made and deposit will be refunded provided no deductions are made due to:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings
ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning.
iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appears dirty of damaged upon Check-In, Guest shall inform the Property Manager immediately.